Free shipping with a $49 order! * * Fast shipping - 1 business day * * Easy Returns - 30 day policy * * Call Us! 775-996-3801
Love those slimy veggies in your plastic produce bags?
Nah, us either.
What’s So Special About Esse Produce Bags?
The water that many stores spray on the produce can make it rot quickly in plastic bags. Our mesh lets out the extra water. Store it in your refrigerator produce bin for the right mix of humidify and chill.
* Our produce bags arelarge capacity(12″ x 15″) and weigh less than .8oz.
* They are made from100% nylon meshwith a ball stop closure and can bemachine washed and dried.
* They fold up neatly and stay closed with their attached elastic band.
* The mesh allows forscanning through the bag– no need to remove your items at the cash register.
* You canstore your produce right in the bag– any water can exit right through the mesh, no more rotting veggies in plastic bags in your produce drawer!
* Store them in apack bag, or slip them into theoutside pocket of your tote.
The produce bags are great I love how they are breathable. Our grocery store just started rinsing all the produce which is great, until I put it in that plastic bag they offer and then (in my rush) throw in into the crisper drawer. Two days later when I am trying to make dinner, I realize my veggies have already (gone) bad. They had been sitting in water, in that plastic bag in the frig since I got home from the grocery two days earlier.