Folds Up Small, Holds A Lot!
Your “Use Everyday” Bag!
What’s So Special About Esse Everyday Bags?
Our Everyday bags are a generous 15 inches by 16 inches (excluding the handle), with expandable sides – they take the place of 2 plastic grocery bags with every use!
* Easy to keep up with – they fold into a tiny 1 inch by 5 inch cylinder and stay closed with their own attached elastic band – no pouch to keep up with!. Put in your tote side pocket, or drop in the bottom of your purse – it will be there whenever you need it!
* Convenient to use – their long handle will fit over your shoulder, and they are perfect for odd shaped or bulky items such as shoes or clothing, a load of groceries, or a trip to the dollar store.
* Environmentally friendly – they are made from recycled water bottles (51% of the material is recycled PET) and will replace hundreds of plastic bags in their lifetime.
* Easy to take care of – they can be machine washed and line dried.
* Available in 5 great colors – black, berry, green, blue, or moonlit print.
I practically use my everyday bags every day. I love that they’re lightweight but strong and I always get compliments at the grocery store. They’re the first bag I reach for when we’re packing snacks and suits for a trip to the beach or taking gifts to family Christmas. Occasionally one gets drafted into a long term project and I’m always glad to get it back into rotation again. Sometimes I’ve finished a project just so I can get my bag back! 🙂 — Anastasia H, Pennsylvania
I have a small collection of reusable bags from different places. The Esse Everyday bag is by far my favorite. It fits more and is more comfortable to carry. There is no outer bag or complicated folding required. It doesn’t look dorky, either. — Susan G., Vermont
I absolutely LOVE the shopping bags. I have 3 of them that I purchased 4+ years ago, and they have stood the test of time. I love how you can roll them up and throw them in your purse and also how the handle is big enough so that you can sling them over your shoulder. Makes grocery shopping so much easier, and makes carrying in groceries a lot easier so I can get them in the house in one trip. 🙂 — Jessica S., Minnesota
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.