Summer Special: pick from our 2 most popular grocery bag / tote sets (Moonlit and Funky Flowers), and get an Everyday Bag free! Included Everyday bag will be Moonlit print for the Moonlit set, or berry for the Funky Flowers set.
These are not your average grocery bags! (reusable or otherwise)
- Strong and reliable - Esse grocery bags can hold up to 35 pounds! Don't skimp on canned goods or other heavy items, these bags can handle it.
- Luggage-grade construction. They will hold up for years of regular use.
- Neat and organized - the grocery bags fold into an 8" square and snap closed for storage, and fit neatly in the convenient carry tote.
- Easy to maintain - they can be machine washed and line dried.
- Convenient size - they are sized like a paper grocery bag (14" x 15.5" x 8") - but the handles won't break! 4 Esse bags will fit neatly in a standard shopping cart (and one more on the seat, if you need it!)
- Comes with a carry-all tote with extra pockets for coupons or shopping lists, is small enough to sit next to your seat in the car (9" x 8" x 4"), and has a sturdy adjustable handle long enough to carry on your shoulder.
- Environmentally friendly - a reusable bag will replace hundreds of plastic bags in their lifetime.
Our Everyday bags are a generous 15 inches by 16 inches (excluding the handle), with expandable sides – they take the place of 2 plastic grocery bags with every use!
- Easy to keep up with – they fold into a tiny 1 inch by 5 inch cylinder and stay closed with their own attached elastic band – no pouch to keep up with!. Put in your tote side pocket, or drop in the bottom of your purse – it will be there whenever you need it!
- Convenient to use – their long handle will fit over your shoulder, and they are perfect for odd shaped or bulky items such as shoes or clothing, a load of groceries, or a trip to the dollar store.
- Environmentally friendly – they are made from recycled water bottles (51% of the material is recycled PET) and will replace hundreds of plastic bags in their lifetime.
- Easy to take care of – they can be machine washed and line dried.